Denver Golf has variety and value with eight convenient locations. Outstanding course conditions and top notch guest services provide you with an enjoyable customer experience. From urban golf settings to mountain vistas, you will find it all here. If you live in the Denver Metro area there is bound to be a course right in your back yard. Come home to play…Denver Golf is your neighborhood course!
**Come Play and Family Fun Passes on Sale for the 2017 golf season! To purchase either of these great deals, go to www.DenverGolfPasses.com. Passes will also be available for sale at the Denver Golf Expo in the Denver Golf and The First Tee of Denver booth. Call 720.865.3426 for more information
- Come Play Pass, $189 – Includes Twenty 9-hole rounds on participating regulation golf courses. 9-hole rounds may be combined into 18-hole rounds.
- Valid for green fees Monday – Thursday anytime and Friday – Sunday after 1:00 p.m.
- Must ride and pay cart fee of $15 per 18-holes or $7.50 per 9-hole round per player
- Reservations can be made no more than 1 day in advance
- Passes are not transferable and must be used only by the card-holder (purchaser or gift recipient)
- Expires December 31, 2017
- Family Fun pass, $99 – Includes twenty par three rounds at Harvard Gulch or Kennedy Golf Courses, twenty rounds of Mini-Golf at Aqua Golf or Kennedy Golf Course and twenty small buckets of range balls at Aqua Golf or Kennedy Golf Course.
- Par 3 green fees are valid any time at Kennedy Par-3 course and before 3:00 p.m. at Harvard Gulch
- Reservations for Par 3 rounds can be made no more than 2 days in advance
- Card is transferable and may be used for up to 3 guests of the card-holder per day per visit
- Max of 4 range buckets per day per Family Fun Pass
- Range balls valid April 1, 2017 through November 1, 2017
- Par-3 and mini-golf rounds expire December 31, 2017
In 2017 Denver Golf will be providing more course programming than ever to help grow the game of golf. In addition to each of our facilities having local golf programs and events, Denver Golf has city-wide programs that players can participate in. For information on any or all of our programs, go to www.cityofdenvergolf.com.
- Denver Golf Socials – Play with your friends and meet new people. Golf Socials provide a relaxed, no pressure atmosphere where people can come to socialize and network while playing golf. Price includes a lesson tip, 9-holes with a cart (where available), and one drink and appetizers after play. Events rotate throughout the 8 Denver Golf courses with ladies only and mixer events. Events begin June 12, bi-weekly, and end September 11.
- Women’s Golf Experiences – In conjunction with the CWGA, these ½ day events are for the beginner to intermediate player. Get instruction on full swing, chipping, putting and rules & etiquette or get on-course instruction. Afterward have lunch with prizes. Dates include:
- May 13 @ Overland Park Golf Course
- July 8 @ City Park Golf Course
- July 16 @ Harvard Gulch Golf Course (on-course instruction)
- Denver City Amateur, June 17-18, 2017, City Park Golf Course – This historic annual event brings in the best players from Denver, Colorado and surrounding states. This is a competitive two-day event. Men’s and Senior Men’s Divisions available.
It’s easy to book online at Denver Golf. To get the best pricing, go to My Choice Pricing on our website and book up to 7 days in advance. My Choice Pricing gives our guests choices when making a tee time. Customers who are price sensitive will get to pick their tee time at the most affordable pricing. Customers who are time sensitive will get to pick their time to play which will direct what they pay. Ultimately, the customer controls what they want to pay or when they want to play, making the overall customer experience improve. My Choice Pricing provides the right time at the right price for the right person!